Saturday, July 08, 2006

CLASS of 65

1959
Photo courtesy of Walter Ferguson. To see a close up, right click on picture, download to your computer and open up in your computer picture viewer.

Walter Ferguson: Billy Lieblong just sent me the link to the site. It's great. I've been living outside Nashville, Tn. for 25 years doing music. I love all the comments about FC. It WAS a great place to come of age. I talk about growing up there often to people everywhere. St. Francis county will always be apart of my life. I'd love to hear from old classmates. wfergus5@bellsouth.net

Walter Ferguson, Jr. Class of '65











Re Nan Montgomery: My dear friend, Nan Montgomery, (Booger and Bobbie's sister) lived in Bay St Louis, MS last year. Because of Hurricane Katrina, she and her family lost everything. The furniture, clothing, etc. have been replaced, but she has no pictures of her childhood or any other pictures for that matter. I ask that if you have any pictures with Nan in them to please make a copy and send to her. Her name and address: Nan Montgomery Signorelli, 1568 Brookshire Drive, Benton, AR 72015. Thanks, Chris (Fogg) White

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to hear that you were able to survive doing music all those years- not an easy feat. I was just a kid when you were playing mustic in FC & sure you would not remember me, but I do remember you were fantastic...and I do recall being in complete pre-teenie- bopper awe of you! When I think of music & FC I always think of you.Legendary! Wondered if you kept with it as you were so talented. Great to read your message.

Sun Jul 09, 09:26:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never forget hearing you play the piano at the country club. Loved that boogie woogie. I also seem to remember watching someone dancing "the alligator" to Louie, Louie? Or do I have you mixed up with someone else? (See Paul's comments below.)

Sun Jul 09, 07:39:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walter, I often wondered where you were. Do you remember when you use to imitate Jonathan Winters??

Thu Jul 13, 03:21:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone was doing the alligator, it was probably Aubrey!

Fri Jul 14, 08:27:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walter couldn't help but be great with parents like his! I don't know who was more fun to be around, his mom or dad! I loved going to the office in Jr. High to just talk to "Miss Ora"...and my family went out to Aunt Eva and Uncle Jack Ferguson's (Walter's grandparents),and the stories that family told on that big porch!!! Some of my best memories are from those days!

Fri Jul 14, 08:34:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary M. said- It is good to know you are still doing music. I still remember you trying to teach me to play the drums. I was terrible but you didn't seem to mind.

Tue Jul 18, 04:03:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nan i have a 5 mill that pat pat ona tape for lynda and me when mother died. it is all from the fifites. james and bonnie and you are in a lot of them at birthday birthday parties. some from church and a lot of shriners parades. get pat to make you c copy. i dont k now how! I miss and love you! I have not seen or talked to you since Sam died but that one tme. THat lady writing the article never got in touch with me, He I just took a liitle blue pill (it is legal jan) and cant see the keys so i will quit. somoene pass that on to Nan for me. My neck is messed up and arm. hell everything shot but my memory I guess and that is like those people in nursing homes!!! jan wasnt that pill that amde you goffy blue? or was it a pill at all!!!! I LOVE YA!Doe

Thu Aug 17, 03:36:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home