Monday, July 17, 2006

Sivad


Debbie Montgomery says...One of my most memorable moments at the Imperial was the night that "Sivad"(his name, Davis, spelled backwards) from Fantastic Features made an appearance. All I remember is that the auditorium was packed and Sivad came on stage and talked a little. It was a really big occasion!Does everyone remember Fantastic Features that would begin with Sivad riding on a hearse through a foggy cemetery(I think)? That gave me the creeps everytime!

Anonymous: Oh my gosh I haven't thought about Sivad in years...when was that?

Paul: the magic of google...
http://www.chillercinema.com/sivad.html

Jeannie says... I remember Sivad! I was very young but I can still remember the horses, the fog, and his, "Goooooddd Eeevvveennniinggg". I would bury my eyes in my daddy's chest so I wouldn't have to watch the whole thing and yet, I loved it!! Sat Jul 22, 05:07:59 PM 2006

Anonymous says... Jeannie, what year did you graduate? Just trying to figure out who you are.
Sun Jul 23, 01:05:21 PM 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home