Wednesday, August 16, 2006

DOUBLE CLASS REUNION 67- 68

Mailers were sent in Dec 2006.
If you did not receive one, email us and we'll let the reunion committee know.
Guest speaker is Harold Horton
July 20-22, 2007
Double Reunion Blowout!
1967 ... 1968

Updated Addresses needed!
Please help your reunion organizers
send your mailing address to:
forrestcitymemories@yahoo.com

Nan Class of 65: Couldn't you add 1965 to that reunion? We made 40yrs last year and did not have one. We were a fun bunch and still are so why not include our class? '65 is when it all began anyway...we paved the way for all the rest. Enjoying your blog and thanks to Walter F who is of the class of '65 and one of the coolest people from that school, I found out about it. However, he has never shown up for a class reunion. If you want to see him you have to go hear George Jones. Thanks and continue with the fun!

Bogie Class of 62: Hi Folks! Just a note to let you know that the class of '56-'57-'58 here in Greenwood, Ms just had a reunion this summer. My husband, Don, is a member of the GHS class of '58. They really had a great time and I learned a bunch from them. I plan to take my ideas to our next reunion planning meetings when we start having them next year. I made up a little "booklet" of the ideas, do's and don't's, banners, food, activities, etc. and will be glad to share it with you if you'd like. There are a great deal of fun "stuff" they did that we've never tried and I think it would be a good idea to look at their reunion for a little guidance. Let me know if you'd like and I'll be in FC next month and will be glad to put a booklet together and bring it with me.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose this could easily grow to something unmanageable, but I don't object to adding one more year as long as there's someone from Class of '65 who'll help put it on and we can find a place big enough. May have to have it at the Peabody Hotel.

Thu Sep 07, 10:07:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home