Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday Fuzz Buzz February 1, 2009

Ooops! The picture of FCHS was not made in 1931...It had the label 1931 on it which must have meant it was built in 1931?

Another Ooops! Due to having to work all weekend I don't have a post ready today...hopefully will have one up tomorrow. Thanks for checking in. Sula
--------------------------------------------
Anonymous left a message 2/1/09
Right about the dates! That Mustang sign was placed on campus in the early 60's I think, purchased by a senior class but I don't remember which class ~ maybe '62 or '63?
-------------------------------------------
...the sign in front was donated by the Class of '62
Bogie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right about the dates! That Mustang sign was placed on campus in the early 60's I think, purchased by a senior class but I don't remember which class ~ maybe '62 or '63?

Sun Feb 01, 12:54:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home